WeLComE tO MY WoRLd

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Favorite Song

I put a list on my favorite song here so we all can share it

Kylie Minogue - Red Blooded Women
Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Leann Rimes - Can't fight the moonlight
Young Jibbs - Does Your Chain Hang Low
Akon - Right Now
Ne Yo - Miss Independent
Sean Kingston - Take You There
Mika - Lollipop
All-American Rejects - My Paper Heart
D12 feat. Eminem - My Band
Darin Zanyar - PeerLess
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
Akon - Smack That
Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning
Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown - No Air
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Ne Yo - Because Of You
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californiacation
Rihanna ft Jay-Z - Umbrella
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girl
Maroon 5 - She will be loved
Timbaland/Francisco/Keri Hilson/DOE - Way I Are (Remix)
Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy
Flo Rida ft T-Pain - Get Low
Chris Brown - With You
Natasha Bedingfield ft Sean Kingston - Love Like This
Wyclef Jean ft Akon Lil Wayne & Niia - Sweetest Girl
Rihanna ft Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You
J Holiday - Suffocate
Plies ft Akon - Hypnotized
Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
Ray J ft Yung Berg - Sexy Can I

No comments: